Recent content by NomoreFap

1. N

My journal

Day 13 Over the last couple of days I have developed what I would interpret as the flu. Had I not educated myself on the typical withdrawal symptoms of no fap I would have blamed these conditions on my nutritional intake and invent some new thing I was allergic to. My symptoms are: Runny nose...
  2. N

My journal

Day 8 Yesterday's awesomeness has reversed into profound confusion and lethargy. I also have: - a weird feeling in my head - wired eyes - nausea - a bit of dizziness - my limp dick has defo become smaller in size - 0 libido I used to think I had good allergies and cut out dairy and gluten but...
  3. N

My journal

Day 7 of no PMO or MO Today there has been a noticeable difference in me. It's crazy to think that in only a week you can feel so different. I definitely don't HVe the "superpowers" that many on this or other forums have mentioned but I definitely feel a steadiness within myself that wasn't...
  4. N

My journal

I decided one day at university to top fapping (and this was before i knew anything about no fap, reboot nation etc) for no reason in particular. Up until that point I had developed some social anxiety and low mood states (definitely not helped by all the booze etc). I edged quite a lot and...