Recent content by akirahikari

1. A

Keep going …

I’m on my 53days today. Seen a lot of improvement recently, and just finished my final exam for this semester. But my libido still going up and down. Should I try for sex or just wait ?
  2. A

Keep going …

Day 29 I planned to workout but because of my injury, I can’t lift heavy weight. I felt like i had zero libido this day but after I called my girlfriend and heard her voice, I get erected but with 50% libido I think. Hope can reach 100% libido, 100% erection soon.
  3. A

Keep going …

Thankss. I’ll keep going strong!!
  4. A

Keep going …

Thanks bro for the advice. Actually I already have a partner but we are in Long Distance Relationship. So maybe difficult for me to rewire because I maybe can’t see her for 6-7 months because of the covid. Actually, there was time where I had very high libido with my girl, and we had great sex...
  5. A

Keep going …

Hi fellow rebooters! I’ve been rebooting I think for almost a year. But i kept relapsing. And before my longest streak is 20days. During that 20days, I relapsed when my libido skyrocketing aa I can’t control myself from PMO. But I still want to try to stop from PMO at least for 90days. And...
  6. A

After a lot of struggle

The reason I started my reboot journey is because after this one day, I can't get erect. I was freaked out because it never happened to me before. And then while watching youtube I found a video that explain about PIED and finally got to this forum. I've read a lot of stories regarding PIED and...
  7. A

Need helpp guyss

I've gone through for 10 days without PMO. Before this I freaked out I can't even get erection and I found reboot nation. Short story, I thought that I have PIED because I can't get erect at all so I did no PMO. Nothing changes untill 4th days where I get a random erection. But i prevent myself...
  8. A

Just started

Hello, i just started no PMO and it is my 7th days today. I think i have PIED because I having hard time to make my P erect. It started after I have sex with someone but 2 days before I had sex I've done PMO for about 3 times in one day. After ive had sex I can't get errect for about 2 weeks and...