Recent content by Swema

1. S

Restarting

My work to do PMO 13+ days My progress table (time is set 6:00 - 9:00) Be without P day to day. 13 day and counting! Update regulary (every 1-2 weeks) Start buy doing this every day for 1 week Destroying all links and saved data. Done! Start do things with the wife...
  2. S

This must stop and need a desent life again!

Had one stupid relapse counter resets! Will not see this as fail just learning period Now it is 0 day without PMO! Record is 4+2 days! Saturday morning will be day 1.... "We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing...
  3. S

Now it is 2 day without PMO! +4 day on productive app But I am struggling now! My brain is messing with me! I see women and start thinking bad thoughts!
  4. S

Now it is 2 day without PMO! +3day on productive app
  5. S

You are so right! Thanks you saying what i was thinking deep inside myself!! Thanks
  6. S

Now it is 2 day without PMO! +2 day on productive app My progress table (time is set 6:00 - 9:00) Be without P day to day. 2 day and counting! +2 day on productive app Update regulary (every 1-2 weeks) Start buy doing this every day for 1 week Destroying all links and saved...
  7. S

Hello this i can recomend but i had checked productive out and it was cheeper with the price cut! Thanks and it's good it's not your native language, and that makes it is harder! You are doing fine Tack det värmer! Have a question! Wife and i are going away for a short trip and should i keep...
  8. S

Day 22

Awesome thanks for sharing! This helps a newbee here
  9. S

Now it is 2 day without PMO! +1 day on productive app My progress table (time is set 6:00 - 9:00) Be without P day to day. 2 day and counting! +1 day on productive app Update regulary (every 1-2 weeks) Start buy doing this...
  10. S

Now it is 2 day without PMO! My progress table (time is set 9:00) Be without P day to day. 2 day and counting! Update regulary (every 1-2 weeks) Start buy doing this every day for 1 week Destroying all links and saved...
  11. S

Something seems to be working!

I can relate to this! Thanks
  12. S

All Things Are Possible

There are triggers all over but agree that Twitter is flooded with triggers! I am new and on my fist and going on to day two. //Swema
  13. S

A New Beginning, um, again…

This inspier me to go on! to see that I am not a loon. Thanks I am on my first day.
  14. S

Now it is 1 day without P! Be without P day to day. 1 day and counting! Destroying all links and saved data. Done! Start do things with wife. Making some progress! Reconnect with hobbies...
  15. S

Hello all! I am from Sweden and can't tell you how glad I am to find this cite. I am 55 years old I am still married to the best women a man man find! She is the light in the end if the tunnel. So much anxiety over where I am/was going, need to stop and do something now! I have a wonderful...