Recent content by Lyz

1. L

Venous Leak

I didn't say they are the same thing, I said they are correlated. I'm more than aware of what venous leak is and what it is not. As previously mentioned I'm looking forward to not having any more directions given by you. Thanks once again and have a nice day.
  2. L

Venous Leak

It's ok I'll get over it eventually.. Sometimes I can sometimes I can not.. The most well known medical procedures are different types of mostly radical surgeries none of which is really effective in treating the underlying condition which it's cause is still not clearly understood by the...
  3. L

Venous Leak

Well I'm saddened to tell that it actually is correlated. Since you do not seem to be knowledgeable at all in regards to what a venous leak is or isn't I would advise you to direct other people rather than me. I won't be needing any of your directions going forward but thank you nonetheless...
  4. L

Venous Leak

I appreciate you're solidarity! ❤
  5. L

Venous Leak

Sorry it was meant for Oscar40 and not you..
  6. L

Venous Leak

Right and how is this comment supposed to help?
  7. L

Venous Leak

Hi guys, I have a venous leak, says the doctor after confirming with the doppler ultrasound examination. I don't like to believe this is true since all other trials I've done came out ok and also because I have become progressively better over time so I guess I will give this go since I've never...