Recent content by rohit6223

1. rohit6223

Just needed some good wishes and support

DAY-117 Hello people! Obviously I haven't quit my dear bros. I cant quit. Back on track again. I usually see guys try nofap for 1 or 2 days, weeks, months and they quit thinking all this is bull shit. They think this is some kind of religious bs that is going on and is going to ruin their...
  2. rohit6223

That is so nice to hear bro! I am still fighting and back on day-110 today did not check much on this website because you know on the initial days it really holds you in your neck and is quite suffocating. The same thoughts revolving around your head. Let me know what day you are on bro....Much...
  3. rohit6223

The last thing you need to checkout for sucess

Hi all brothers and sisters, Well recently i found out an amazing program which really helps so please check it out. I am not a advertiser and also request the sites owners to check it out. I dont know why but the process this man tony lister takes you from really works. He really helps to...
  4. rohit6223

Growth or not?

Hey guys actually i am curious to know that was there any growth or not in the size of dick..after reboot or may even during reboot..please cast your votes it is really important for me and also for the people in community to know the real truth. Which can only be known when all people actively...
  5. rohit6223

Hey guys..!  :) Actually this is my first post here... Well i am not gonna say a very long speech about everything in my life..well i have just made me it a mess..! :( Actually my exams are going on now days..and there recently one exam which i gave..and beleive me it went terrible..when i...