Search results

1. jms42

Outside of this forum, did you reveal that you are rebooting?

Okay, so besides the supportive folks on this forum, I never told anyone that I'm rebooting. I must say that it is hard not to feel a tinge of embarrassment knowing that I'm dealing with a P-addiction. I never told my family or some of my best friends. I know, it's a super awkward subject, but I...
  2. jms42

Difference between frustration and the urge?

I've been single for about 7 months, and before that we were sexually active regularly. Not surprisingly, after we went our separate ways, I resorted to PMO to relieve myself. :-\ I'm wondering if any of the members here have been able to tell the difference between just plain sexual frustration...
  3. jms42

Correlation vs causation

Hi all, this might not be a popular comment, but it's something I have noticed with myself, and would like to share. Rebooting is not easy. And we've all experienced withdrawal symptoms at some point or another. Rebooting is constantly on my mind, but I think it's important not to attribute...
  4. jms42

The trick is to keep breathing

Hello everyone, I'm 28, and I believe my first contact with P was probably around 10 y/o. I'm surprised and ashamed when I thought about this. This is my first time rebooting, but it's way more than just PIED that I want to conquer, this is a real addiction that has consumed me just like any...