Search results

1. N

Rock Bottom...

Hi @SLT1978, that's excellent, keep up the good work. I'm on day 14 myself. The next 2 weeks will be difficult as I am travelling for work and will be alone in a hotel room quite often. Things with my wife have improved, she is willing to move past this, and we are talking and sleeping in the...
  2. N

Rock Bottom...

Hi @Tryinghere, sure an accountability partner would be great. I'm at day 9, highly doubt I'll ever relapse but now am going through a terrible period with my wife due to this issue. We're separated, not sure what will happen. I'd be grateful for any advice you might have on how your...
  3. N

Hello Gentlemen. Now we begin.

Hi @RJ64, ok I understand. Sorry to hear about your issues with sponsors in the past. I guess it's luck of the draw, as with anything else that involves a bunch of people, even if they share common issues/interests. I'll continue to post, and read the stories of other on sites like this, it has...
  4. N

Rock Bottom...

@JerryTX Thanks for your reply and encouragement. Glad to hear you and your wife are working through this. I have yet to really have a conversation with my wife about this latest relapse but I'm confident we will work through this, perhaps wishful thinking but fingers crossed. I'm giving her...
  5. N

Hello Gentlemen. Now we begin.

Hi everyone I guess I am a newbie here, and this is the first time I have really put significant effort into quitting this addiction. I never post on forums of any kind, more of a 'lurker' type, so this is how serious I am about this. I'm on the verge of losing my wife. It's day one for me...