Search results

1. steadyrock

To become and feel what i thought was never real.

Hello, i am not new to this forum. I have been "trying" to have a diferent life for the last 5 years... but i didnt do any good. Lots of things were lost others kind of preserved... but nothing good. I am writing here with the intention to address this problem that has done nothing good to my...
  2. steadyrock

January 1st its gonna be 120 days

On day 6. I feel okay, have been following the rules quite easly, except that i havent done anything to do the ACTUAL REWIRE. Despite that, i just learned and have been learning stuff about myself. I figuring out that i am not an attractive person, on the attitude level i mean. I am so...
  3. steadyrock

How to make a decision?

Hey guys, I writting this in search for some kind answer for something that it isnt even clear to myself...i am searching for motivation to make a definite decision, dispite already having watched documentaries and videos of rebooters...i failed lots of times i believe it is a bit lame to come...
  4. steadyrock

19 Oct is my 100th day of my dream life.

Today i had it. I am getting humiliated by my awkwardness. I am not a fucking a piece of shit, i deserve sucess. I will be my sucess, fuck it. If someone has personal tips, feel free. I already have done my research, but there is allways something new to learn...so share! RJ
  5. steadyrock

To like myself, to self respect, responsability and honesty.

This is my last beginning of a reboot. And ill start to like myself by doing this. I have no other option than doing this and to transforme myself from the inside out. Remember that to transforme one?s self it has to be made with love, not just will power. Grow as a spirit that you are. Talk to...
  6. steadyrock

Help! I still am worthy of living a life!

Sometimes i just want to give up and kill myself...i already tried several times but failed. I dont have a girlfriend and never had one. I never had a sexual interaction. I Never cuddled somebody, never... interactions with women were very few because i am afraid of them, i was bullied by them...