Search results

1. Zakes

The Journey to the top

[Day 1] [Trigger Warning] It's interesting that every time I get back on here I'm a little older but the issues still persist. I'm physically fit good looking and I haven't had a proper girlfriend in god knows how long. To be honest how could I have a girlfriend when all my efforts have been...
  2. Zakes

The road to the end

[Day 1] It's hard to believe I joined the site 4 years ago. I still have the same issues I had 4 years ago. I can only imagine what it should have been like had I stuck with it. I'm  not going to complain or act all somber. My life is going downhill, and it's my fault. I smoke too much...
  3. Zakes

The Makings of a man

I'm currently getting started with no fap again, I haven't pmo'd in 6 days, today will be my seventh, although I did cum, on a shemale's chest 4 days ago. I dont think that counts as pmo because that was a real person. I currently want to reach a goal of 90 days, which is much longer than my...
  4. Zakes

The Hero's Journey

Yesterday I had a wank like 4 times, and as a result I didn't even accomplish anything, yesterday. I after cleaned up my life energy from the floor for the fourth time in one day, I felt  upset and disgusted with myself. I felt like this was all my life had become, I felt like although I desire...