Search results

1. Berens

I want to be inspiration for you

Hi, i am Berens, i am 24 years old. I will write things that i hope will be helpful for you. If i make it about you guys and not only about myself maybe i will find more meaning in doing this. Anyway, day 0. Tomorrow i will present some ideas on how can i avoid relapsing. Thank you if you are...
  2. Berens

Schizoid personal disorder

Hi I was reading yesterday about schizoid personal disorder and i identify with it 100%. It explains that people with that disorder have tendention to be abstaining from any sexual act or be autosexual what means masturbation or watching other people having intimacy instead of having it themself...
  3. Berens

Urge surfing meditation

http://depts.washington.edu/abrc/mbrp/recordings/Urge%20Surfing.mp3
  4. Berens

Anxiety attacks

Since last relapse, 12 days ago i have everyday anxiety attacks. Something that i havent experienced while rebooting earlier. My muscles shakes, my heart beats fast and i want to hide myself from the world. Every thought hurts and i feel pressure. Its getting hard to resist and a need a relief...
  5. Berens

Freedom and hapiness or sick

Hi. I hope you will understand me, i have never talked about it with anyone. I'am 20 years old. I began to MO at 14 and watching P at 15. I was always shy as a kid but now I feel like i would like to grow up and live the life the way i would like to. I dont want to be controlled by my addiction...