Venous leak vs just precum?

Sing4him

I once did have a venous leak i think when taking a cr*p, but I think it was clear, not milky. Can a venous leak be just precum or is it definitely semenal fluid?

scorpion1386

InChrist said:
I once did have a venous leak i think when taking a cr*p, but I think it was clear, not milky. Can a venous leak be just precum or is it definitely semenal fluid?

How do you know if you have a venous leak or not?

Sing4him

Once took a crap that was pretty huge... sorry for the mental image... and I noticed precum coming out.

Just wondering what would cause a venous leak to happen, is this considered one or what would make it occur?

scorpion1386

InChrist said:
Once took a crap that was pretty huge... sorry for the mental image... and I noticed precum coming out.

Just wondering what would cause a venous leak to happen, is this considered one or what would make it occur?

That's happened to me when I starting rebooting.

Venous leak has nothing to do with leaking precum or cum out of your penis.  It hasto do with blood leaking out of your penis causing you not to maintain an erection.  Only thing I can think of with your issue is weak PC muscles.  Good luck!

You have to go to a doctor and have them a sonar of your dick when it is hard thats the only way to tell venous leak.  It has nothing to do with anything coming out of your pee hole.  More than likely its all in your brain and not venous leak.  If you have fluid coming out of your pee hole it could be PC muscles but if blood is coming out of your pee hole you need a doctor ASAP.  If you took that big of shit it probably pushed on your prostate causing cum to leak out.  Cum is stored in the prostate and the prostate is right next your anus. Just a guess....