167 days hardmode - I'm unwired now let's wire properly

jmkt0mk77

In that link above is my progress with no pmo. In total 167 days. Today I'm going to meet with some woman initially for a massage and maybe something else. We meet online, and she proposed it, this is the second time I see her, previous time we just had coffee. I think I am quite unwired from 'p' I don't really have cravings for it and I hope they don't start after today. I will take it easy with this person, try to see if I build a bit of connection. Hopefully it all goes well. The only thing that I am not really happy with in what regards this hold rebooting is my morning wood. I think I have in occasions but it's very sporadic, I passed from zero woods in 2yrs to a bit in the morning sporadically, but even that one's that I have are coming because I'm kind of fantasising a bit, you understand what I mean? I'm not touching my dick for other thing than pee in almost 6 months. I think I am not currently on flat line, but my libido it's still low, and it's being low for very long time. I don't know I think the low libido before was due to the problem we all have, but I think now it's due to no activity, since I do experience a bit(not a lot) of erection when I chat on the phone with a girl or maybe kiss... So yes I think today's attempt its a good idea. I had since April a sign in my wall saying 'hardmode Sep 2016' and I did accomplish it, well September is in 3 days it doesn't matter I did 167 days of hardmode. So yeah today I will try. By the way, I did take a little herbal supplement(it's called golden root). Just to help me with the eventual anxiety, but I think it should be ok, I think it more like a placebo effect what I was looking for, that's why I toke it, but for the future I will not take it. This is all I wanted to say for now, I will let you know how it went. Good luck guys to you too. We can do this, let's not give up.