on my 5th day.

heroack

This is my fifth day and i feel way better than before. I don't feel like a weirdo no more. I know i still have a lot to go just to get back to my normal self too but am making progress day by day. I remember one time for the first time i was like 30 days without pmo I got me the hottest girlfriend i could possibly imagine. She was a dime. Something that i knew i could get but my shyness and social skill at that time were bad. 30 days it's something great for me cuz my whole life i couldn't pass 4 days without pmo or m. I lost her because my pmo started changing everything.  I kept on getting weirder and weirder and I couldn't stop lusting after every girl i seen walking by. She left me eventually cuz i wasn't man enough and she was right so I lost the biggest opportunity of my life. Now i have another girlfriend and she is a nympho. I wish i could take breaks from sex.  I would like to do it once a week while dealing with my pmo but that's not gonna happen cuz we'll end up arguing but anyways. .I hope being sexually active doesn't have any effect on my recovery and if it does can someone please let me know. Thanks.

coolfool

Hi Heroack, Good to hear your story.

I think you should look at the bright side of the situation with you ex girlfriend mate. That helped you realize how addicted you were and how that thing was turning you into a weird person... I guess everything helps in these matters. I started feeling the PIED with, probably, one of the most important persons of my life. It was hell, yes... But one day later I've found this site and my whole picture of it massively changed. Now you, me and all of us know that there's a light at the end of the tunnel.
And even if she's not with me anymore (since she left yesterday back to her country) we feel so bloody close that it's just marvelous.

About your current girlfriend: It's up to you. If you want to take a break for sex and go for the Hard-mode (like I'm trying to do right now) My humble advice, Speak with her about your thing. There's nothing bad about it. You wouldn't be ashamed to say that you're diabetic, so go for it. If she loves you, she will understand. Even more, you will probably have the chance to discover yourselves from a different perspective. it's a win-win situation!! And I'm sure that pretty soon you will be having the best sex of your lives!

Peace bro!