Time Difference

laalee

Hey all is it because of the time difference people like me in Australia feel the lack of support,
I notice so may posts with replies and support but it seems to be because i am not in the same country.

Really struggling tonight and need support but usually do not get a reply or may be day later or 2days
I love this site it has kept me away from PMO but need support

BailHope

Hey there,

yes, it may very well be that you're on this site while the majority of the users isn't.

Maybe you can reach out to an accountability partner from the same timezone? That way you can chat once in a while? I'm from Belgium myself, so not really close to you :)

Also, if you need support to keep going, ask yourself why you're quitting. Repeat it to yourself to motivate you. If you're doing it for a girl, keep a picture of her with you at all times. It's great help when it gets rough

yesyes1234

Hang in there man. You are well on your way to 90 days. Remember how awful it feels right after you relapse. You can do it!

What is your strategy when you feel the urge? Getting an accountability partner from the same partner is good advice. It's tough on the dark days, we can all relate.