Masturbation after 62-days hardmode

harpoon

Respected Member
So i'd just like some thoughts on my reboot process. Here's the progress so far: Two-months about before I began another reboot attempt, I was hooked, pmo everyday, edge for 2-3 hours before ejaculation, never had morning wood.

So two-months later, morning wood from around day 50, before that penis was lifeless. With return of morning wood I kinda feel like a more sexual being.

I love playing guitar and I have gotten into running and like to lift weights again, so life is in the up.

Maybe I shouldn't have done this but I masturbation last night. I guess I was testing my equipment. I didn't have a problem getting hard to touch and I didn't fantasise. I was surprised by the size of my erection and I had a great orgasm. I woke up with morning wood.

Anyway what do people think. Was this ok, or to soon, or is any thoughts would be appreciated.

Cheers

getagrip

I'm pretty new here, but I don't see any harm in an occasional "test drive." Just don't let it become a habit.

harpoon

Respected Member
Cheers for reply ;)

I don't know whether 'the chaser effect' was less intense, or if I had greater willpower, possibly both, but I was able to make it past the cravings.

In hindsight, it felt like reopening an existing door rather than a new one, but it was shaky ground for a few days.