Starting Reboot.

Vardan

Thanks guys,

Mikel, yes man, I try my best to get rid of the dating sites but I think it is even more important to replace them with the real dates/meetings.

today is the second day running, feeling ok,
very busy at work, (I have got the job btw ;))
so during the week I have no time/energy for PMO
lately almost always my relapses were on weekends.

will be doing some sport now and meet new people.
very excited!

Mikel

Good work with the job Vardan and also nice to hear you're meeting new people.

Getting yourself out there will help tremendously. Hopefully you will feel like a King.

Vardan

Relapse again :(
Too mich stress at work, busy week, no sport today....etc.
I Will start from 0 again
My Ac. partner is not in the forum now, I am thinking to find a new one...
Not a nice feeling to start everything all over again, but staying in this will be much worse.
Will try to be.more active in forum

Vardan

OK back to the Reboot again, actually from 28 of May.
During this time (before 28 May)had some good weeks, and some terrible days, when I would relapse several time a day (up to 4)
First two weeks of reboot went quite smoothly, I almost did not notice them
third week got a bit harder but what is now is just terrible.
I have all kind of withdrawel symptoms: depressive thoughts, can t sleep well, very negative at work and at home,headache,sexual thoughts,...
only thing that helps and keeps up is Sport: fitness is really a way out for me now...
this kind of hard symptoms I did not experience before, in November when I started my first reboot.
Would like to go with an AP...Let me know if someone is interested...

PE30

Hey, I've had a read of your journal. I notice that I responded to you back in the autumn of last year!

Okay, I'll AP you. I see you're nearly a month into your reboot, that's great news. I'm nearly three weeks into mine and need a good deal of motivation to get through the next three!

Question: what are your goals for this reboot?

Vardan

oh cool, I did not notice it...
Yesterday was very hard, and I MO...
my goal is actually no P and no MO at all...
so I will go with my rebooting like normal (30 days without P) and will start new count for MO...(so first day today)
there is still difference when I MO without P, but I feel that it is very important that I go through 90 days without anything at all...

have a very strange withdrawal symptoms: I don t want to eat, want to drink much more than normal, but no desire for food.
also the staff I like, for example ice-cream, I can t eat and don t  want to eat...it is very strange....
the only place where I feel myself good is fitness studio...
today had more motivation at work, lets  see what brings tomorrow...