SOSDD

Loleekins

What does SOSDD stand for? Same old shit different day.

Yesterday we are talking about halloween costumes after seeing a telly program that had a mini halloween fashion show. The kid costumes on this show were just awful. Your kid dressed up as the pile of poop emoji is a costume? Ffs, planet earth, the trajectory to idiocracy (brilliant "have a peek at your future" movie) is in full swing.

Anyway, he grabs the tablet, goes to some online costume shop, and immediately goes to the women's section. You know, I know, everyone knows what the women's section is full of. Slut wear. It's the same this year as it was last year, and the year before, and the year before, ad nauseam.

Is he shopping to squeeze his wide, hairy ass into that Harley Quinn bikini bottom with fishnets? Maybe the baby (18 month old boy) could be the sexay nurse of someone's fantasy!

I shook my head, laughed, asked him if he was finding the baby a good costume, took the tablet, and proceeded to pull a page he might appreciate even more. If we're walking down sleaze street, don't miss all the sites, right? Pulled up a page on a specialty store website (there are no whored-out costumes for men on regular sites) and looked through all the g-string cowbows, camo banana hammock soldiers, bdsm cops, and the muscled jockstrap jocks. He commented the whole time "that's dumb" "this is so stupid" and continuously rolled his eyes. What's dumb and stupid? Muscle bound guys with six pack abs making you insecure? Feeling (gasp!) objectified as a chunk of man meat with all your bits on display to satisfy someone elses sexual whims? Can't imagine going out in public to a halloween party dressed up as a man slut?

Ohhh did he blow a fuse! The yelling, the stomping, the looks on his face.

Priceless. :)

Looks like he remains status quo in so many areas. That deeply ingrained thoughtless catagorizing - women should look like whores - is as strong as it ever was. He sure had problems with the man-whore equivalent though!

C

cuppatea

I know it's not funny but quite tragic really but your post has brightened my day, I can just imagine.