Using cock ring and poppers

laalee

Sorry i may have posted this before but has anyone else on here used poppers and cock rings.
I have used these for many years now so for me my ritual was cock ring poppers pmo.

Now that i am not pmo i wonder if i can just use cock ring and poppers i believe this has something also to do with my pied.
I'm thinking poppers not good as it is a drug and cock ring may have affected my pied.

Has anyone experienced this plz tell.

jjacks

I have not used these aids, but on the webcam sites I have used, men who seem to be permanently hard all use cock rings. Being hard for that long is probably not a natural thing, so getting into the habit with a cock ring can certainly have negative results, such as PIED. As for poppers, I recall ?way back in the late 60s early 70s a lot of people used them ? they referred to them as amyl nitrate - to intensify orgasms. Again, although possibly not physically addictive, the repeated artificial stimulation can not be good over time and become habit forming

If what I read  is correct, once we kick this PIED thing, we can start to see normal functioning come back such as natural erections and mind-blowing orgasms. I can hardly wait  :) but I will accept no substitutes.

Phase2

Poppers is basically poison that kills brain cells. Obviously, it's good to dump that habit. I'm not sure about cockrings. I think a lot of older men used to use them to help trap blood flow and keep the dick harder--and then it slowly sort of just became a thing for guys of all ages--Another accoutrement in the leather drag grab bag. But they do help keep blood in the cock and keep it stiffer. It might be ok to still use them depending on your age. I think we have to remember that just because we are giving up PMO, that doesn't mean we can expect to ever have the dick of a 20 year old again.

PS: I'm not so sure staying single is a bad thing. It might actually be the best damn thing in the world!