Last big thing to change

PMOVictory

Hi marfap

I've red your story and the posts.

Glad to have you on the forum posting away and telling us all your experiences. You are lucky to have SMS giving you all this advice. Looking at his counter one can surely learn a lot from him.
The comment about the browser history, and covering your tracks is so significant. It is something I always had to do. An obsession, clear the browser history. Even if I used the internet for "normal" stuff I always had to clear the history - you know just in case.
All of a sudden it does not even cross my mind to do it.
Do you realise how liberating this is!

Stay strong and be Blessed

marfap

Hi been on holiday visiting family. Have met someone, so the combination has made it very easy at the moment to abstain. 

I am of course still on my guard and realise that you don't just get over it this easy.

PMO Victory thanks for the kind comments it is liberating to not clear browser history...

Saving My Soul thanks again for the support....

PMOVictory

Marfap

You will never be able to really be be off guard. This beast has been with us for most of our life's. Don't expect it to disappear over night. The best you can do is to keep on educating yourself. Spend time reading and watching the videos on YBOP. Journalling your progress and struggles are of the utmost importance. This will help you to stay strong and focused.

Stay strong and be Blessed!

marfap

Thanks Pmo and sms for your replies it means a lot to me.

I have encountered a problem with flatline and my new girlfreind though am gonna post it as new topic... rather than in my journal.