I have to ask!

Has anyone else's partner gone full Gollum with his pecker after d-day? Honestly for the past fortnight his hands are constantly down his underpants! It's getting to the point where I'm worried it's going to become a subconscious thing so I'm going to have to say something in case he starts doing it at work.

Or is this some form of edging?

I'm more than a bit concerned.

He very rarely lay like that before.... I know it's a comfort thing - I get it..... Just not sure he's aware how much he's doing it atm.

Of course there is a lot of focus on his bits atm.

Really hope it's not going to perpetuate our situation though!

aquarius25

Respected Member
Nope I can't say I have noticed my hubby do that either. But again thanks for the chuckle. Have you brought this to his attention? Maybe you should ask him about it and see what he says?

chickaboomski

My man did to a certain extent. It is a comfort thing. I just used to ask if it was still there and hadn't fallen off humoursly when I noticed it more than usual.

I do get it.... But it's so frequent it's making me a bit uncomfortable.

How is the sensation supposed to return if his bitare constantly being handled.

I do understand the comfort thing but he really needs to shift his focus onto something other than his precious......like on to his partner for example.

Two weeks in - what a rollercoaster! I never want to be back in this awful place again!

malando

Staff member
I'm not sure I even understand what's happening! Are you saying he will be just sitting there and his hand will subconsciously just go down his pants and start fiddling with himself? That's quite extraordinary! Never heard of that. But maybe you meant something else?

Not sure on the extent of any fiddling that may or may not be going on..... But there is a definite increase on the amount of time spent "comfort holding" the goods.

chickaboomski

I wouldn't say my man played or fiddled, but watch tv he reminded me of Al Bundy from Married With Children at one point. Taking a lighter approach to it worked well. It made him aware of his seemingly unconscious actions.