Hobbies!

Promise

So I've been feeling pretty positive about my reboot in general, but today I had a build up of ennui and boredom, which I believe resulted in a slip.  I want to try a few hobbies, see if something really resonates with me and I can pick it up to fill my time, and maybe even find something really fulfilling.

ITT we should share our hobbies and give each other ideas of fun fulfilling things to do.  Personally I enjoy board games (although that's kinda tricky to do alone when you've nothing to do!) video making, writing and editing and 3D modelling.

Dimo77

G'day mate!

Good to hear that your feeling positive about your reboot. Like myself I had a slip up derived from bordum 3 days ago; which resulted in a relapse.

Try to consider hobbies that allow you to be outdoors and as far away from your computer and other triggers as possible.

Being in Australia, I started to take up surfing again and many other beach hobbies. Being always out-and-about with mates and being social wherever possible is a great way to keep yourself busy.

Hope this helps, keep strong mate!!