Which is better, in terms of healthier, when relapsing?

Supposing you relapse and masturbate for a bit, and get close to orgasm.  But then you suddenly realize you should stop.  Which is better to do: Stop masturbating immediately, or continue to orgasm first, to "start from scratch" so to speak? 

I'm sure the theory isn't that specific on this, but perhaps people have personal experience with this?  Or who have thought about it more than I have and just have their ideas? 

AppleJack

Sounds to me like your brain is trying to justifying having an O. This is a good chance to define your reboot better so your remove this grey area from it. Either masturbation is ok during your reboot or it's not and only you can decide which way you want to go with that, neither is right or wrong, it's just what works for you, but once your decided if you break it then I would count it as a slip or relapse depending on how much you break it. I.e if you masturbated but stopped before O that would be considered a slip but if you went on a week long wankathon that would be a relapse.

RebootNOW

I'd say NO, and here're some reasons we can easily point out:
1. It's like you hit the brake right before you hit the tree. An emergency escape !
2. If you M a bit, that mean you've had some dopamine already. But if you can stop before O, it means you need to used LESS dopamine than the old you did.
3. Not to O is hard, and the hard choice alway help you build up will power.
4. If you did stop, it'll be "edging" instead of "M to O". The next few days will be extremely difficult due to the chaser effect (alot higher than usual M to O chaser, you've built up pressure, but you hadn't released it yet). It's kinda like a chance to build up your will power. If you overcome it, you will beat the hardest part of a relapse, so it's likely that you won't have a relapse again.

Im defining my rebiot in terms of not masturbating at all.  My question isn't really whether or not it counts as a relapse, but assumes that it IS a relapse and asks whats best for recovery time.  Hope that makes sense, typing with my thumbs right now.