Anxiety

I have been going strong with my reboot (no PMO) since the first week of January 9th ? which would have been 55 days today. I?ve set reminders in my phone, on my calendar and I have been very pleased with my progress. Overall I have been feeling great, all the signs of progress have been there ? spontaneous erections, morning wood, wet dreams, etc.  Here is my issue/question/dilemma. Yesterday (day 54), after going out to the bar with a friend of mine, we ended up fooling around and I received a BJ. It was great, I didn?t have any anxiety of any form, everything just happened as it naturally was supposed to. The problem is immediately after I felt terrible that I had ruined my streak after making so much progress and as close to 90 days as I ever have been. I am not thinking about relapsing with PM by any means but I am feeling some anxiety. The same girl, now wants me to come over this week to have sex and now I am beginning to worry that I may flatline since I didn?t complete atleast the goal of 90 days. I don?t know what to do. I wish I just had the will power to have avoided that situation in the first place.:-\

Death Trap

I would just go ahead and meet the girl and at least try to have sex with her. But, if you're too nervous to go ahead and do this, you could just not meet her, and continue the reboot. It's really up to you.

Hi Death Trap,

Thanks for the response. I got over my fear, and I decided to go ahead with it. I had no problems, thank god!! ;D ;D My issue is my refractory period has not recovered in a similar manner. So if I was able to do it once, directly after I get that same anxiety back about being able to do it again, and I almost feel as if my member goes back into a flatline period for a longer than usual period before I can perform again. Is this normal when still recovering? How long does it take to regain a shorter refractory period/is there anything that I can do to help this?

Death Trap

Supposedly the refractory period is much shorter after sex than it is after masturbation. Stop worrying about it. You had successful sex with this chick, just continue doing that.