Journey to a better me

Jake323

2/5/19

Feeling really fucking confused and lost right now, I?m really pissed off at how fucking complicated everything in life, it seems I?m making good progress then something comes out of nowhere and fucks me up, god I?m so done, not that anyone cares about this log anyways, everything just feels meaningless!

blueRaccoon

Jake323 said:
2/5/19

Feeling really fucking confused and lost right now, I?m really pissed off at how fucking complicated everything in life, it seems I?m making good progress then something comes out of nowhere and fucks me up, god I?m so done, not that anyone cares about this log anyways, everything just feels meaningless!

Brother, I am sorry about how you feel. Things will be alright, just stay there, be strong and fight it out. There will be ups and downs for sure but that's how life is supposed to be. We just gotta learn to ride the tides.  :)

C

changemylife

Jake323 said:
2/5/19

I don't know if this helps you but I kind of feel the same, to be honest. I mean, "been feeling the same" for as long as I could remember.

Rebooter2019

Jake323 said:
2/5/19

I got some days like that and they're no fun at all, but they pass and we remain. We grow a little bit stronger each time we have that kind of pain, because if you think about it it's awful to feel like that. If we manage to get through that, how the hell can we not pass everything!!

We have to be patient and not too hard with ourselves. We're with you man, you're strong you just have to see it. You wouldn't have stayed that long otherwise!

Keep at it, you'll get alot better. It just take longer for some. But stay in there!!

Jake323

Thanks bro, I appreciate the support, and you?re right, I think that?s the main thing is that I beat myself up and judge myself for not being perfect makes it worse, being patient with myself is definitely key because real progress isn?t linear, there are ups and downs.

C

changemylife

Rebooter2019 said:
We grow a little bit stronger each time we have that kind of pain, because if you think about it it's awful to feel like that. If we manage to get through that, how the hell can we not pass everything!!

We have to be patient and not too hard with ourselves. We're with you man, you're strong you just have to see it. You wouldn't have stayed that long otherwise!
Well said. I've been through harder depression that lasted about 7 years. It wasn't fun and not exactly how I wanted to get stronger but anyway.

Rebooter2019

@Jake323 and @changemylife honestly I empathize with you both, because I had a major depression for 3 years and I know how it feels like... and I believe that nobody should be left alone when he feel like that.

That's why I try my best to give the best support, insight of my experience and what have helped me in the past so people can get better, faster and with less profond downs!

I'm far from perfect, but if I can be of any help I'll do my best! Plus I see alot of people that try their best to help too and that's so soothing to see :)

Stay strong and don't forget that you're not alone!!

C

changemylife

Rebooter2019 said:
@Jake323 and @changemylife honestly I empathize with you both, because I had a major depression for 3 years and I know how it feels like... and I believe that nobody should be left alone when he feel like that.

That's why I try my best to give the best support, insight of my experience and what have helped me in the past so people can get better, faster and with less profond downs!

I'm far from perfect, but if I can be of any help I'll do my best! Plus I see alot of people that try their best to help too and that's so soothing to see :)

Stay strong and don't forget that you're not alone!!

Thanks, man. I appreciate.

C

changemylife

Rebooter2019 said:
... and I believe that nobody should be left alone when he feel like that.
That's right, when you have hardcore depression like I did, it feels like you are all alone. Friends don't want to hang out with you cause you look sad, you don't have mood, your speech is always negative etc. Family don't understand you, they think you just "feel down" but depression is more than this. People tell you things like "man up", "you'll get over it", "it will get better" and so on but you feel hopeless and you hate hearing those things cause they don't heal you from depression. It's definitely not the way I wanted to spend my life until mid twenties. It's crazy how my depression literally started at 18, like "okay, now you are an adult by law, here is some depression." I had been through harder things before (i.e bullying) and I didn't suffer from depression. Now I don't have anymore that kind of depression cause I've been doing things in this regard but it's not over. It just shows how much depression can fuck you up.

Rebooter2019

changemylife said:
Rebooter2019 said:
... and I believe that nobody should be left alone when he feel like that.
That's right, when you have hardcore depression like I did, it feels like you are all alone. Friends don't want to hang out with you cause you look sad, you don't have mood, your speech is always negative etc. Family don't understand you, they think you just "feel down" but depression is more than this. People tell you things like "man up", "you'll get over it", "it will get better" and so on but you feel hopeless and you hate hearing those things cause they don't heal you from depression. It's definitely not the way I wanted to spend my life until mid twenties. It's crazy how my depression literally started at 18, like "okay, now you are an adult by law, here is some depression." I had been through harder things before (i.e bullying) and I didn't suffer from depression. Now I don't have anymore that kind of depression cause I've been doing things in this regard but it's not over. It just shows how much depression can fuck you up.

I'm sorry that you had to endure all that and I'm glad that you're out of it now. It show that you have the strenght to get over that PMO thing too, like Jake323 and me. We can all vanquish that addiction we've got.

Together as a community, as a team. We will be victorious no matter what!!

C

changemylife

Rebooter2019 said:
I'm sorry that you had to endure all that and I'm glad that you're out of it now. It show that you have the strenght to get over that PMO thing too, like Jake323 and me. We can all vanquish that addiction we've got.

Thanks, man. You are a big positive for being around. I appreciate that.

Rebooter2019

changemylife said:
Rebooter2019 said:

Thanks, man. You are a big positive for being around. I appreciate that.

Always a pleasure to help whenever I can, we all deserve a better life free of addictions. If I can assist in this process, you better be sure that I'll do it!!

Stay strong ;)

Jake323

We just have to take it one day at a time fellas.

2/7/19

Had a tough day yesterday emotionally speaking but I did everything I needed to and moved forward with things.

Rebooter2019

Jake323 said:
We just have to take it one day at a time fellas.

2/7/19

Had a tough day yesterday emotionally speaking but I did everything I needed to and moved forward with things.

Days can't be all perfect, but stay strong and keep going forward ;)

Jake323

Yep definitely.

2/8/19

Had another tough day, but today is a new day and I?m looking forward to things getting better.

Jake323

Definitely, it?s tough but you gotta plow through it.

2/10/19

Yesterday was a pretty good day even though a lot of difficult feelings were present.