Day 41 - My best yet

Reboot_Dude

Sadly, given many relapses over many months, I have yet to complete a 90 day run. But today I'm on 41 days, which is my best yet and I am determined to make this work now to 90 days and beyond, I won't end it there. I feel I have learned enough to do it now. My only slips on this streak have been seeing the odd sexy picture here and there online, but I have tried to keep that to an absolute minimum, sometimes it's impossible to avoid!

I feel much more sensitive and have found my progress, as expected, hasn't been linear. I was getting a lot of night erections but they have subsided at the moment, I think I came close to a wet dream once but woke up before it got going... I'm hoping I'll start getting a few NARBs, but just any daytime erections would be nice! I don't tend to get them, but then I'm trying not to expose myself to anything that would give me an erection!

What sort of things did people start to see as they went into the second half of their 90 days?

Death Trap

The benefits taper off, until they become unrecognizable--which can lead to a foolish complacency. This is the main reason that I think men need to work on transitioning to sex at around 2/3 of the 90 day period.

Oh, and since you've noted that you're prone to lapses, I would caution you to watch out, since your brain will play tricks on you.

Reboot_Dude

I actually think I'm in a flatline at the moment, I get erections at night sometimes and my dick never feels cold and shrivelled like some people say, but it's always totally limp. I'm also finding I'm craving attention from girls, but I know I'm not ready to go seeking them out on dating sites.

I am fully committed to this now though, my past failures make me see what it feels like and I cannot fathom how much I want to avoid being in that situation now I have got this far.

scorpion1386

Reboot_Dude said:
I actually think I'm in a flatline at the moment, I get erections at night sometimes and my dick never feels cold and shrivelled like some people say, but it's always totally limp. I'm also finding I'm craving attention from girls, but I know I'm not ready to go seeking them out on dating sites.

I am fully committed to this now though, my past failures make me see what it feels like and I cannot fathom how much I want to avoid being in that situation now I have got this far.

You are the first person I've seen who says their dick does not feel cold. Mine is warm and shriveled though, and limp.