How long did it take for your erections to come back?

Stevew

Question to those who have succeeded. How long did it take for your morning erections to come back (100% hardness)... and most importantly... how long until you knew you could get an erection to touch alone/could have sex?

I reached 3-4 months one year ago. I'd say solid morning erections came back at around 2 months. 3 months in when i was seeing a pretty much 100% solid erection either randomly or to touch alone. God it was quite a bit of hassle dealing with those random ones...

BailHope

Random ones never came back for me (which is good, because they're annoying). After about two months I noticed solid morning erections. Four months and I was able to have sex. And after about six months my delayed ejaculation problem disappeared.

Abc

Ya about 4 weeks for me but no random erections still and morning wood a few times so far.

believe

I'm 90 days in, no sign of erections or morning woods, no sign of libido and big flatline. Sometime tried to test fantasizing or looking at random hot pics, got hard erections, but nothing spontaneous so far.

tommy_0113

believe said:
I'm 90 days in, no sign of erections or morning woods, no sign of libido and big flatline. Sometime tried to test fantasizing or looking at random hot pics, got hard erections, but nothing spontaneous so far.

well that sounds like some progress at least. Keep it up! (pun intended).

Did you struggle to get hard erections before your reboot?

Dico888

I'm in day 28 today, but didn't get spontaneous erections yet. Doubt I will get them though. Maybe I've gotten 30% spontaneous, but nothing beyond that.
For morning erections for me I think it was day 8 for 100%, but I would lose it after 3 minutes or so, unless stimulation.

As my journal says it was day 10 I got a boner by touch alone, but every day after that it was impossible. On day 21 I tested my boner again and it was record hard, I could've had sex with that without losing it. Again, day after that it was impossible to gain that again.

So ups and downs, but needless to say that I'm seeing great improvements already since 28 days