What To Do On Day[3]of Hard [90]....####

Nafis Khan

It's my day 3 without PM0..and so far I haven't done anything that makes me relapse to my old habit.. I am keeping myself ocupied all day long.. I am also avoiding triggers as long as i can.. I will now share what to do on day 3- rise early,walk for some time,eat a heathy diet,go to school,college,or work..come back home,eat lunch and take a short nap,in the afternoon try to play sports..i prefer soccer..in this game you will drain a lot of energy and sweat..you will be more focused and strong,back home take a shower,i then try to play various brain games like suduko and chess..and then prepare your next day work..after that you can spend your time on your hobby..i prefer writing fiction or so..it will help you to relaxe and free your emotions..and also you can write on your journal how you have faught with this pmo addiction.. also you can offer some prayers...after doing all this,the only thing that will eat up your memory is that-pmo?ha ha ha..just kidding the only thing you will feel is the shape of your bed..and how to comfort yourself with sleep..take care.. SAYONARA..B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)B-)