Rack up the days or go for the girl?

Reboot_Dude

I've had a poor record with my rebooting so far in terms of relapses into MO, but am currently at my best streak yet of 55 days and I'm feeling 100% in control, like I could do another 55 without even thinking about it. I had hoped to get to at least 120 days.

However, an opportunity has arisen with a girl I had a major thing for at University, it's about 9 years down the line and through chats online we've revealed that we would have liked to have had sex back then. She's in the area and so I'm given a chance to hook up with her. She's aware of my problem too.

I'm just trying to comprehend that this is a good thing potentially and can be seen as a rewiring attempt as well as some fun... my streak will continue, I'll just have had some attunement to a real human girl! Right??

misc person 86

Sounds like it's worth a shot... Especially as she's aware of your problem you've nothing to lose really. If you've abstained for long enough i think you'll be ok for one go, but depending on how severe your PIED was/is i wouldn't expect a quick refractory period. Good luck. You never know, maybe you're cured already.

BailHope

I'm just trying to comprehend that this is a good thing potentially and can be seen as a rewiring attempt as well as some fun... my streak will continue, I'll just have had some attunement to a real human girl! Right??

Right! :)

N

Numez

yeah keep us updated and dont feel bad if you fail, PIED can take long time  ;D