my toughest hike

toph

Had to run away from home, now Im at  a coffee shop... I almost slipped... bust still at day 5

Ollie

Toph stay strong buddy, I?m on day 5 also, I just about slipped up too but I came here instead. I know I can make it through one more day and there?s no reason you can?t also, remember how shitty it feels to relapse? Holding out one more day is easy, just worry about tommorow when it gets here but today is almost done

toph

day 6

MADE IT!

feeling:  ???

Almost slipped yesteray, but somehow I made it. Today Im feeling ok, just dazzled about yesterday.

Thanks Ollie for your words. Lets keep on fighting guys, one more day!

toph

shit... just went to Youtube searching for shady videos. I was triggered by a picture on Facebook.
Came right over... cant let this be the end of my 6 day journey  :mad:

Lord Byron

Congratulations on making it to Day 6, toph.  Stay strong and keep going.  I like how you just got out of the house, and went to a coffee place.  As for just 'grabbing your penis' without thinking, this happens to me also!  It's rather an odd thing.  For me, I even have to sit on my hands sometimes!  It's a crazy thing, trying to give up PMO, but I for one enjoy reading your journal and wish you all the very best with the rest of day 6.  A great achievement!

toph

Thank yoy ClownLoach.

Still at day 6... Just got back home with the family after doing some shopping.

It looks like I'll make it to day 7.

toph

day 8

cant believe Im here...

today woke up with some desire to run to P n M, so today feels like:  :-\

Lord Byron

Great job, toph.  I hope your eighth day has gone well, in regard to dealing with your desire to PMO when you woke up.  I'm sure you did!  Let us all now how you got on.  Cheers, CL.

Keep it up man...just keep it up.It's a battle trust me I know,but keep it up.your bad feelings aren't real,they're just feelings,or mostly your brain telling you it wants his daily fix.keep it up,don't give in.