I can't find the solution pls help me

V3ctor

Hi people, i have 20 years, I am new to this forum and i want to share with you my struggle with masturbation.

I masturbated from age 13 , sometimes 5 time/day , when i was 15 or 16 i've started to see the bad effects of masturbation then i reduce it to 1 time/day , at 18 i masturbated 3 times a day then pause for 1 week , after that i reduce it to 1 time a week and then i discovered prone masturbation.

I masturbated mixed prone and normal masturbation but the prone masturbation felt so good i never experienced such a good orgasm i was shaking and sweating after prone masturbation.And after prone masturbation i started to laugh from nothing when i was masturbating normal i cant laugh to anything i was so antisocial and can't do anything with my life.

I reduced this as well i only masturbated prone and sometimes normal just 3 times one day then 1 month pause.After this i had oral sex with a girl and felt so bad just like normal masturbation i was sad can't laugh can't communicate ... At this point i thought i was cureless and i was very depressed. 

I stopped my masturbation for 2 months and felt normal no depression i was social again , but i found out that when i washed out my glans  or just touch them i feel exactly the same as when i was masturbating normal : sad , cant laugh from nothing , cant communicate normal , fatigue , insomnia , i was isolated from other people.

Then i started new way of masturbation just pressure my penis without touching the glans , had the same effect as prone masturbation.

So now i am not sure if i can get rid of this problem , I never heard or seen something on the Internet about this problem , so is there someway to cure my glans ?

PS : Masturbation caused me a lot of problems: can't concentrate, insomnia, fatigue , prostate , rhinitis and a lot more i can't think about now...

supertej10

Hey man,

I'm a fellow prone masturbator and have been through about a year's worth of trial and error with this problem. I noticed that my problem is mostly related to having too tight pelvic floor muscles. I think prone masturbation really messes you up and makes it harder to recover because the extreme pressure of masturbating like this causes you to adopt poor posture since your abdominal and pelvic muscles become too tight, which might lead to being more depressed. I have been trying to figure out what it is that makes them so tight.

I think in your situation, you should find what cues cause this to happen. It could be some sort of anxiety, compulsioin, or something else. It is probably something present in your everyday life that you might not even realize. For me, I think it is a mixture of prone masturbation and OCD. I typically spend a lot of time looking in the mirror and worrying about if I looked good enough or not for when I go out in public, literally a couple of hours. And then, even in public, I wouldn't notice that I go to the bathroom to check myself out in the mirror creating more anxiety for me. I noticed that as soon as I just said fuck it and stopped caring, I started experiencing the brain fog and other symptoms people have brought up that go along with giving up PMO for a time. I'm still working on getting better every day and am surprised I didn't notice this earlier lol. It was staring me in the face all this time. However, I think it is the mixture of giving up PMO and facing my anxieties that will really bring about change. Hopefully, you can find this thing that may cause anxiety and just try to forget about it as best as you can.

I can tell you for masturbating since I was 13 now 27 that cronic masturbation makes you a runner up to your real self.  Whenever I went a couple days without it was like OMG IM A WHOLE NEW PERSON.  Reading is easier working out seems easier I do better at school and at work Im a better and quicker decison maker.  And of course I would go back to my addiction and knowing it made me always a lesser person than I could be, I yearned for the sensation more than success.  Give your self a couple days to experience the magic of no PMO and add in working out if only for 20-30 minutes a day and just even after day 3 three youll be like man I never knew I could be so good at stuff and then try to hold on to that though as long as you can.  Good luck and give it a try.

Hey man you are normal! It feels better simply because your body is more relaxed when laying down. Don't stress it. Just like when you close your eyes and your hearing and taste is heighten so is this too increased when laying down. Your brain concentrates more on it. Here is my advice and I know it will work- stop all M completely. I know, easier said then done of course. But I promise in no time you will be back to normal. Of course laying down will have the "best" feel but standing will feel good too. I remember after 2 years of no P I could feel really well any position.
    The meter for me was wet dreams- when you were having these regular (maybe once every week or 2 weeks) you know you are back to 90-100%. Stay strong my man!
Cheers!

V3ctor

Ty guys for responding , but the problem its not that simple , now i am trying again to abstain i am on week 3 but something happened that never happened before i had no wet dreams at all usually i get 1 wet dream per 3 day or a week but i never got that much pause like a week...

But my problem now is the glans i am trying to understand why this happens and i cant find a solution i didnt touch my glans for 1 or 2 months and i felt like it was recovering . And now i don't know what happened to me i shaved my pubic hair and i lost some wight so i have to tighten my belt more so my pants wont fall :) and i dont know how my dick starts bouncing when i am moving and i feel like i am touching the glans and activate the negative effect on me... this is so frustrating

I was thinking that this is working like drinking too much whiskey and having a hangover , and then when you smell whiskey or drink it you feel sick and you feel sensation of vomit , your brain is using as a defense system.

I have no problem with abstinence i just want to solve my glans problem that seems i never get over it. It can be this long period of 3 weeks of no ejaculation that is causing this , but somehow when i dont move like for 2 hours (without this bouncy dick garbage) i feel more good i can smile i can communicate and when i start moving again i start feel disconnected from the world and depressed this sucks !!! ...