withdrawl issues ? answers please.

Has anyone ever have a compulsive checking problem while under no mo or pmo .  I keep checking to see if any guys give weird gay vibes like im trying to figure them out . In my head though . Has anyone dealt with that please Respond . Thank you .

goodvibes144 said:
Has anyone ever have a compulsive checking problem while under no mo or pmo .  I keep checking to see if any guys give weird gay vibes like im trying to figure them out . In my head though . Has anyone dealt with that please Respond . Thank you .

Hey there! I'm not totally sure what you mean. When you say "checking", do you mean you're constantly suspecting and checking that guys are checking you out, or that you're worried they'll see you doing that? I'm not fully understanding.

That being said, I've dealt with PMO-induced social anxiety which does mean I'm constantly checking everyone to see how they're judging me, looking at me in whatever way, etc. So in that way, yes. I know it can be pretty stressful.

S

summertime

Nothing like that. In my case its thoughts (fantasies) about being engaged in some sort of gay activities...
Withdrawal??