Here "s the.problem Im having...

Lexluthor

We have talked about it. However, it seems that everytime that subject comes up she just gets angry. The other day she just said we were not doing it until I figure it out which is hurtful to me. I get she gets frustrated but damn. Plus me being how I am, especially with all these crazy out of whack emotions now during this reboot thing Im thinking " am I going to be able to trust you?" I over analyze things anyway,  but its been 10x worse since going.through reboot. I know shes trustworthy. Probably the most trustworthy of all the females I"ve been with which says alot considering some.of the.women I"ve been around. Still in the back of mind my inner voice is saying negative things about her that I know arent true.

Viper that comment.cheered me up a little. Thank you.  And you are right., it is time.for.me to be Superman and change this.

PMOVictory

Hi Lexluthor

Self esteems down,  Im angry, feeling like whats th e point sometimes....I need to release but cant. And to top it all off,  I think one of  my triggers are when she and I argue.

What you said here really struck a chord with me. I remember identifying the same trigger and after I identified it, it was much easier to cope with. I have learned to instead of always prove my point and be right in an argument to just turn around and ignore it. It made such a difference even for my wife that she now sees me as more loving. When these arguments come and it makes me to go and M I just say to myself an argument is not worth this. There are more at stake here. And guess what the urge to go and MO just dissipates.

OldHOrnyGuy

orgasms are not all that important, but touching and having a good time is.

So true. This is where we fail terribly. not in the part that O is not that important. We live such busy life's that there seldom are enough non sexual time for just touching an having a good time, time to karezza.

Still in the back of mind my inner voice is saying negative things about her that I know arent true.

I also tend to do this. I identified it and are trying to change. I think the reason I do this is that it makes me feel better about myself when I degrade her in my mind. But what it actually does is it is planting seeds of doubt and strife. Identifying it did make a big diference for me and it is much better now.

All this emotions and crap you are going through is part of the reboot. Don't let it beat you. You are going to have victory over it and the reward is far greater than the struggle. Believe you me!

Stay strong and be Blessed!