30 years old...and just discovered I have PIED

voimas

Day 268

I wanted to update my situation guys.

It's been almost 9 months that I stopped masturbation and it feels great.

I've been with 3 girls during this period and now I'm in a stable relationship. I feel I reached a balance that I didn't experience in my life before. I focus on my hobbies and enjoy every little moment.

Sexually, I still depend on pills but in very small doses. I feel like when I keep a healthy lifestyle, specially sleeping 8 hours a day, it makes me feel more excited.

Not major changes but just wanted to keep you posted.

Georgos

Hi voimas, I tried to keep three girls as girlfriends before, with everyone's consent that is, it's not easy. Of course I wasn't having sex with any of them, so that made it easier to maintain. I like Platonic relationships. I'm also on pills, but for other reasons, they don't bother me, I'm not fundamentalist about no medication, we have to eat and breathe, so why shouldn't we take chemical supplements as well, of course there is the issue about them being "artificial", whatever that means, but really this is more a worry that they are so new on the scene and thus against our natural adaptation. As I said, I'm not fundamentalist about it. If I have to take them I do. Obviously, doing without them, like anything, would be better. Anyway, hope you are doing well, and keep it up, cheers.