Reboot Challenge#

pruthukkc

DAY 14 21-10-17

Today i am so happy because i complete my 2 weeks clean, no pmo, nightfall :) It is great thing for  building up my sexuality. I improving my concentration and focus. Today i woke up late but in the evening i did meditation, yoga and breathing exercise. My problem of headache reduced. I feel so energetic inside and very excited to complete my 90 days challenge. My every day become productive because i killed my number one enemy "LAZINESS". Now i am aware about my bad habits which makes me internally weak. Today i also studied human anatomy and nutrition. Great day.
Withdrawals:
1. NONE :)

CELEBRATING 2 WEEKS CLEAN KEEP MOVING FORWARD. 8)

pruthukkc

DAY 17 24-10-17

Peaceful day, i woke up late but did meditation, yoga and eat healthy diet. Once again i move backward because of my laziness and bad habits, today i watched video about vipasana meditation and study spirituality. My universities exam was started thats why i skipped my workout, business activities. After exam i am strictly going to focus on my transformation and business activities.
Todays withdrawals: 1. During meditation i saw some p related images and got strong erection its really weird situation for me but i just saw and focused on my breath.
My goals are already set but i failed to complete and work on them consistently that was my problem and may be all are facing this problem too! 8) But one day my problem solved.
Its 17th day ! Thank you reboot nation. I am on successful rebooting path because of this site. :-*

pruthukkc

DAY 18 25-10-17
Another Great day, i woke up at 4:30 AM, did meditation, yoga and breathing exercise. Studied for my exam.Wonderful day. No cravings of PM.  :) 18 DAYS CLEAN.

pruthukkc

Day 26        2/11/17
Its really unbelievable! i completed 26 days clean and fought againt all my cravings,withdrawals. Feeling very proud about myselt.Now i am fully concentrate on my transformation. 

pruthukkc

Thank You Brother!

Day 27        3-11-2017

Feeling energetic. No urges any more! i meditate every day, read books and trying to build my self confidence. Now i am very close to my success path. Now its my final shot to rebooted. 63 DAYS TO GO KEEP MOVING FORWARD.  8)

pruthukkc

DAY 30  6-11-17

I hit 30 days without PMO 8) when i was on first day i thought its impossible to get out of this hell but i am really dedicated for change. My life really sucked by this addiction but now i am on right track. I only learned one thing that is "if you want to get ride of this addiction you have to big WHY, That reason will change you. This addiction controls you, it will make you worse and worse inside and you lost your heart if you continuously watched it, did m. Now i talk with anybody with eye contact, no more headache, depression is gone. I found another productive thing which can help all rebooters is MEDITATION, YOGA AND EXERCISE. I think its best medicine to tackle this addiction.
MY NEXT GOAL IS TO HIT ANOTHER 60 DAYS PMO FREE LETS SEE WHAT HAPPEN. 8)
KEEP MOVING FORWARD. :)

pruthukkc

DAY 32  8-11-17
Today i got strong cravings to watch p but i control myself. I also faced mood swings and depression, negative thoughts all the time.
All the time felt laziness and foggy head. Its really tough fight and i think all of we need strong will to control ourself. I am really excited for this p rebooting journey because i found all answers for my problems in life and i am ready to fight :)
LONG JOURNEY KEEP WALKING 8)

pruthukkc

DAY 35 11-11-17

Another great day, i got good morning woods when i woke up. Did meditation and breathing exercise. I talk so many strangers now i am concentrating on my transformation. I am focusing on building my personality and strong mentality.
35 DAYS CLEAN LONG JOURNEY AHEAD KEEP WALKING. :)

pruthukkc

DAY 37 13-11-17
After long streak i RELAPSED! I don't knew whats wrong with me at late night i cant sleep and i woke up with very hard cravings, i started to founding my laptop for watching p and my mind said you knew its mistake but another voice said, its last time you did pretty well and then i cant stop myself and then relapsed. Its fine for me! i go very far of my reboot journey but still journey is ahead. In past two days i woke up late, spend time with watching movies and nothing done productive thats why i relapsed. I learn from this failure and now totally awake for my victory over this addiction. I starting new journey from today.
  COME ON ITS TIME TO CHANGE :) I AM THE GREATEST REBOOTER. 8)

pruthukkc

DAY 40      17-11-17
Productive day for me. I followed my fitness program, played chess with friend. Today i woke up at 4:30 AM did meditation and at evening did yoga. I read books, studied and active socially. Now i am on right track and nothing will stop me.  :) 50 days to go keep moving forward. 8)

Do or die

Respected Member
Yes bro. You did it. I am very happy as your accountability partner.
Keep in mind that relapsing is addiction and not relapsing is reboot.

a.n.other

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if people could have a look at my post- "new to this- help appreciated!!".

Good luck pruthukkc, stay strong mate- I'll be using you as inspiration!

Cheers

pruthukkc

qq598353733 said:
Enlightened awareness: You are awareness, not a thought

Part 1
Thought control behavior
People will certainly have thoughts of living, our behavior and our thoughts are closely related. How to control our own thoughts, is really a very deep knowledge. This knowledge can?t be learned in school, school will teach you to be a moral person, cultivate you in the fields of moral, intellectual, physical, aesthetics and labour, but the school will not teach you how to control the thoughts, It can also be thought management. Many people are unable to control their thoughts, because they can't control their thoughts, so they can't control their behavior. To stop a masturbation addiction, we must work hard at the thought control. This is the core part of stopping a masturbation addiction. To stop a masturbation addiction is the war between thoughts in mind, either you kill the thought, or the thought kills you, it is so cruel. After being killed by the thought, it is a series of masturbation. many people will sigh at the slight error in thought after making mistakes. Sometimes a bad idea can cause serious consequences, such as crime, suicide and so on.
  The prelude to masturbate is that you make evil thoughts. Thoughts is the trigger of behavior, so control the thought, we can eliminate the root causes of masturbation. Some people may say that they have no psychosexuality, just taking a shower or other occasions to stimulate the sensitive parts of their bodies, so they masturbate and then psychosexuality, or just masturbate without psychosexuality, it is possible, but the vast majority of cases are they psychosexuality first and then masturbate. No matter what way of beginning masturbating, there must be some idea as a guide, and this idea is not necessarily psychosexuality, just like stimulating to the sensitive parts of his body when taking bath, if we were able to remain vigilant at the time, we would not have such a case of beginning masturbating. Although many people know that they can not  stimulate sensitive parts, they let themselves do so. This masturbation comes from the idea of some kind of indulgence in the mind, a potential idea. Subconscious can also lead to masturbation, many people unconsciously masturbate when they are half awake. Through continuous study articles about shopping a masturbation addition to purify our consciousness, and practice to break of the bad thought hard, and insisted for some time, unconsciously masturbation will disappear.
We must always be aware of the inner thoughts, over time we can influence the subconscious. We must also be familiar with all kinds of thoughts that can lead to masturbation, so that we can have 100% chance of winning in the actual battle with the thoughts. Some thoughts seem good, in fact,  it?s  a wolf in sheep's clothing! you let go this thought, it immediately became a demon, it will take over your body, start masturbating madly, desperately squeeze your most precious kidney essence. The most essential aspect of stopping a masturbation addition is to cultivate one's mind. Many people will ask what cultivating mind is, in fact, this mind is the thought. To cultivate one's mind is to control his thought in mind. One can control his own thoughts, then he can control his behavior!

Part 2
Thoughts are just tools
Do not think the thought is you, the thought is just a tool we use. Such as riding a horse, you control the horse, and you can't get the horse to drive you crazy. No one thinks he's the horse, we're just using the horse. Many people love to play games, whether it is a fighting game, or shooting game, you are controlling a certain character, that character is not real you, you are just controlling it. So is the thought, we have to learn to control our thoughts, we are observers, not thinkers. The observer is like the monitoring of the roadside, and the idea is like the pedestrian coming and going on the road. We have to learn to monitor our thoughts and manage our thoughts. We should be the masters of thoughts, not the slaves of thoughts. The reason why we masturbate, is because when the evil thought come up, we lack of awareness and follow the thought of running, which has been strengthening the power of thought, so in the end will aflame with sexual desire and can not help masturbating. When you stop agreeing with your own thoughts, a higher awareness arises, and you will find that the real power comes from this kind of awareness and observation to the heart  at any time. To stop a masturbation addition, you must firmly hold your own thoughts.

Part 3
Listen to the inner voice
Everyone has its own mental activity, which is composed of a series of thoughts. If you think about it carefully, you'll find that the thought is actually the inner voice. When a thought appears, it is a sound that sounded in you mind, just like a person speaks in you mind. Thought leads to behavior, and the sound of each thought has its own nature. Before it is put into action, it is merely a thought, after being put into practice, it will turn into an act. For example, a person saw a travel video, and then a thought appeared in his mind, a voice: " I want to travel there, too."  If all conditions are adequate, then this thought will be put into action. Many people's behavior, the initial cause may be a small thought, when you listen to that idea, it will produce the corresponding behavior. We should learn to listen to the inner voices, to be the listener of a thought. Of course, listening is not enough. We must learn to distinguish the nature of various thoughts, and we must resolutely refrain from listening to the thought that can lead to masturbation.

Part 4
Beyond the control of the thought
Many people are in the state of being enslaved by thoughts, they are not the masters of thoughts, they are slaves of thoughts. We should become masters of thought, not puppets of thought. Remember:  thought is a tool, we are the users, we can't reverse it and let the thought be the master. We can think carefully about whether we had thought about controlling our own thoughts in the past. Do we have such awareness? That is, "I want to control my thoughts instead of letting my thoughts control me."  It is estimated that many people have never thought of this problem, they have always been slaves of thoughts, when the thought appeared in their mind, they think it is their own idea. In fact, many thoughts are jumping out of their own, not your most real idea. For example, a few days ago someone vowed solemnly: "This time I cut my hand nor masturbate, this time I have to stop a masturbation addition more than 100 days." However, as soon as the inner demon came, he immediately collapsed. The oath had long ago been abandoned, and then he masturbated frantically. If you can not control your thoughts, then thoughts will take you into the abyss, into hell. The so-called: Heaven and hell is only within a flash of thought. ? the tiantai commentary on the ?Saddharmapundarika-sutra??:? explanation says: There is no other dharma in the three realms, everything is created by eka-citta, heart can hell, heart can paradise, heart can be ordinary, heart can be virtuous.? Everything is changing in mind, we must learn to beyond the control of the thought. Remember: We control the idea, not the idea to control us!

Part 5
The form of inner demon is the thought in mind
    Many people will ask what is inner demon, to put it plainly, is the thought in mind! The thought that lead to masturbation likes Trojan virus. If you install this thought (the so-called install means follow this thought), then you must be manipulated. A Trojan usually has two executable programs: one is the control side and the other is the controlled end. If you click and install that thought, you will be the controlled end! You will lose all autonomy and will not sober until masturbated. Many friends have high IQs, some are prestigious graduate students, and some even PhD students, but they still indulge in masturbation because they are also under the control of the Trojan virus. They became the inner demon's marionette. So no matter how high your IQ is, even more than 150, as long as you don't learn to control your thoughts, you would still frantically masturbation, once you follow the thought, it is equivalent to being implanted masturbation Trojan virus, it is entirely and involuntarily masturbation machine.

Part 6
Evil thoughts implanted in mind
Evil thoughts can implanted in our mind, so are evil thoughts will live out its own by our mind, once you've been implanted?you will be totally changed. Even though you have just swear to stop a masturbation addition, but when the thought that want to masturbate comes up, you do not cut break off the thought timely, instead you follow it, as a result, you are like being implanted. ?Mahavai pul ya-mahasanni-pata-sutra?: ?sexual passion to enter the mind, it's like being persecuted by a ghost.? This situation is like the inner demon took the joystick, and you are manipulated that you are completely commanded by the inner demon, you completely involuntarily. When evil thoughts implanted you, you will lose the autonomy to your body and you will be a puppet of masturbation. Many people know that masturbation will lead to a lot of physical and mental diseases, but he just can't stop, why? Because he was implanted by the thought, when the thought comes up, he did not break off in time, then the thought implanted in his mind, evil thought is like an instruction implanted in his mind. To anti-implantation, we must break off the thought as soon as it comes up , just like the enemy up, we must kill it immediately, otherwise, we will be hijacked and implanted, It's like being remotely controlled by the inner demon and completely involuntarily.

Part 7
The nature of each thought is different
Every one of us has a lot of thoughts everyday, many of which do not lead to masturbation, but there are many thoughts that may lead to masturbation. Therefore you have to learn to recognize and review your thoughts, just like a sentinel, one thought comes up and you have to review one, you can't let go easily. If you let the enemy break into the city, then the result is burning and looting, the enemy must grab you empty. Although some ideas are not evil, but it may lead to masturbation, such as thoughts of instigation, thoughts of pride, thoughts of hatred. There are some misconceptions that may shake the position of stopping a masturbation addition and leading to masturbate. As we begin to quit masturbation, we must correct the misconceptions in the brain one by one, establish a correct understanding of stopping a masturbation addition. And we must learn to recognize the idea that can lead to masturbate. It's like identifying a liar?s deception. Those who do not understand deception are often gullible. If you have completely figure out the inner demon's tricks, then you can know the enemy and know yourself, and  you can fight a hundred battles with no danger of defeat.

Part 8
Two thoughts fight in your mind.
Breaking off the thought is the most practical part of stopping a masturbation addition. Battle of the thought will certainly fight. It is better to overcome one's inner thoughts than to overcome a big army outside. Overcoming your own thoughts is equal to the surrender of all enemies, only by overcoming the thought of yourself can you overcome everything. Starting to stop a masturbation addition, we must learn to observe the heart and break off the thought. And continue to practice observe the heart and break off the thought, practice to reach the acme of perfection, reach the peak of perfection. breaking off the thought must be fast, speed defines the winner. The latest research shows that Odontomachus bauri?s attack is the fastest in world. It can finish attack in 0.13 milliseconds, 2300 times faster than the human blink. We must practice to break off the thought the same fast!

Crossing the line of fire has 100 kill, 200 kill, 300 kill, 500 kill, 1000 kill, double Kill, multi Kill, occur Kill, unbreakable, unbelievable. CF is killing enemies outside, stopping a masturbation addition is killing enemies inside, kill the inner demon. CF is fighting on a computer map, and stopping a masturbation addition is fighting in mind. The thought will certainly appear, the thought will definitely come up, by that time is the actual combat of stopping a masturbation addition! If you are killed by the thought, the result is a series of masturbation. The thought is the Trojan  virus of masturbation, it will implanted in you, and then manipulate you to masturbate! You'll not sober before finishing masturbating. Playing online games, even if you kill hundreds of thousands of people, it is not excellent. The real excellent thing is to kill your inner demon, the form of inner demon is the thought comes up in the brain! A lot of CF masters carrying a spy, killing dozens of people, even hundreds of people, this is not excellent, The real excellent thing is that kill the thought as soon as it comes up, you must be fast and must be neat! When the thought comes up, you must be aware of it at the first time, as soon as you perceive, the thought disappears. The so-called be aware of the thought as soon as it comes up, when you Perceive it, it comes back to nothing.
The real master of stopping masturbation will never allow the thought living in the mind more than 1 second. Breaking off the thought must be tough. We must stronger and faster than the inner demon! If you aware the thought late, then it has been on the rise, just as a small fire has been burned into a big fire, then it is difficult to eliminate. There is a cloud in old saying: Prevention of fornication like prevention of fire! We must grasp the best time to break off the thought! We must break off the thought as soon as it comes up. Do not follow the thought, do not strengthen the thought. The real master of stopping a masturbation addition, in the first moment of thought comes up, he use the awe-inspiring awareness, can eliminate the evil thought, it?s extremely fast! If you do not have the overwhelming power to fight the inner demon, you will eventually evolve into two thoughts that fiercely compete in your mind, one wants to masturbate, one does not want to masturbate, at this time, you heart will become very struggling, like ants on a hot pan, the possibility of masturbation is relatively high, because the evil thought are  up. We must constantly practice to observe our mind and break off thoughts, practice ourselves to the full level and become unsolved. We really need to be extremely powerful, otherwise, when we fight against the inner demon, we often lose, and the result is a series of masturbation and regret.

Part 9
You are pure awareness
When a newcomer came to the stop a masturbation addiction forum, and then he has the awareness of learning articles about stopping a masturbation addition, that is the beginning. But the real start is to learn to cultivate, to learn to control our own thoughts. I have observed a lot of friends who want to stop a masturbation addition, in fact, although they quit for a long time they have not really started, they still stays on the periphery of stopping a masturbation addition, and do not really understand the core and essence of stopping masturbation. In this way, they always do not understand and always break, it is difficult to achieve greater breakthroughs. Once a person really understand the meaning of cultivation, and really know how to cultivate their heart, then his progress is significant. Like the "Tai Chi spectrum" cloud: understanding the way to work hard, more practice more refined. There are some good gifted friends that soon after they contact with articles about stopping a masturbation addition, they can truly realize that the core essence of stopping a masturbation addition. Their perception is so powerful that they can grasp the essence of stopping a masturbation addition. Such kind of friend exist but they are, after all, a minority. Many friends have to try and fail for 1-2 years of stopping a masturbation addition, and then continue to reflect, summarize, think and learn, finally they suddenly understand the true meaning of cultivation, like a sudden enlightened of mind. Before that they didn't get into it when they looked at the predecessors'  article about stopping a masturbation addition. They are not fully understand, not really understand and comprehend the meaning of cultivation.

When someone has learned to control their thoughts, it is natural to defeat the vice of masturbation. However, on the basis of controlling thoughts, there is a higher level of understanding and cultivation. It is to awaken one's inner spiritual awareness that awareness is the true self. The thought comes from awareness, and dissolves in awareness, just as waves come from water and dissolve into water. This level of understanding is mentioned in the teachings of many monks. It is to teach you to know the true self, you are the pure awareness, and the idea is just a tool. Monks have said: "To sunyata as self, do not recognize the body; to gnosis as the heart, do not recognize delusion." We can use the thought, but can not be used by thought. We should be the master of thought, not the slave of thought. A thought came to our mind, if ran with it and the result was a series of masturbation. Because running with the thought is to inject vitality and kinetic energy into the thought, if you can break off the thought as soon as it comes to your mind, then the thought can't control your behavior. The Thought is like an instruction, you do not listen to it, it naturally can not control your,  But if you listen to that thought and run with it, you will eventually be controlled by the thought. To stop a masturbation addition is a question about to control and to be controlled. If you can control your thoughts, you won't masturbate, instead, if you are under the control of the thought, there will be a series of masturbation.

Our core level is ?the gnosis that beyond thoughts ?, that is pure awareness. Awareness is beyond life and death, because they are not produced, not destroyed, not defiled, not pure; and they neither increase nor diminish. Life and death are only our bodies, the body is only a carrier of awareness, and the real master is pure awareness. When you have a deeper understanding of this upanishads, your life will change accordingly. In the past, you are the one who agrees with your thoughts, that is, to think the thought is yourself, the body is yourself. In fact, the idea is just a tool, the body is only a carrier, and we are pure awareness. We are observers, not thinkers, We can observe our thoughts. This awareness of our heart is a higher and more transcendent existence. When we maintain a high degree of awareness, we can be the master of the thought. Conversely, if we lose our awareness of the heart, then the thought will control us, and take us away. And we will be completely lost in the stream of thoughts.
        THANKS FOR SHARING qq598353733. ITS REALLY HELPFUL ARTICLE. THANKS A LOT BUDDY!

pruthukkc

a.n.other said:
Hey guys,

I was just wondering if people could have a look at my post- "new to this- help appreciated!!".

Good luck pruthukkc, stay strong mate- I'll be using you as inspiration!

Cheers
THANKS BROTHER.