The path to self control

Changmp

Hello everyone

This is my journal.

I have been nofap for Day 10

My longest record in the past was Day 35. At that time, the urge was very strong. I would like to break the record again.

So far so good. I felt high energy including much stronger morning wood, and that normally my lowest point. Morning wood would open the door for urges, especially if I don't get up from my bed quick

RealityCheck

Congratulations on taking the right step towards improving yourself!

Just take one day at a time and stay engaged, and you will get to where you want to go.  I look forward to hearing about your progress.

Changmp

Day 12.

Still manage to avoid PMO.
However, in few occassions, several scenes from my favorite "P" crossed my mind. Very strange. Never had that before.
Morning wood was very strong and I like the feeling. So much temptation to "play around" this morning, but I managed to get out from the bed.
Took a shower with a boner, also like the feeling. Tough to clean up whilst hot scenes crossed my mind.

Urges come and go, but so far, logic and persistence still won.

RealityCheck

Nice job fighting off your urges!  One of the things I find to be most difficult is the thought control. Unlike cocaine, where you have to inject a physical substance into your body to feed your addition, if we even think the wrong thing, we are feeding the addiction.  Keep up the good work in fighting the physical urges, and do your best to let the sexual thoughts drift from your mind when they present themselves.

Changmp

Day 15 is today!!!

Cannot believe I could achieve it.

Start the day with strong morning wood. Morning continues to be a vulnerable moment. It is as if my dick was screaming, "Fap pls. It's been a while."
Still manage to control myself.

Try to get busy with more activities. Sport. Work. Social activities. Anything to spend time more and more.