Hopefully back on track

survivor

Survivor here.

Got through my wife's surgery on Monday. Very busy, tiring day but able to be there 110% to support her and assist her in whatever way she needed me. Have continued to be there, and stay sober, since then. Today is day four and I feel strong right now. I've got a lot of things to be taking care of at the moment and I don't want to expend the time and the energy on something that I know will drag me down and demotivate me. I don't have time for that right now. SO... I'm back on the right track and it's up to me to stay on that track. I know I've said it many times before but what else can I say? If I don't believe enough in myself to think I can do this then what's the point of the whole exercise? And I do believe I can do this so today I'm doin' it! I'll deal with tomorrow tomorrow and just focus on what I can do today.

Good to be back.

PMOVictory

Good to have you back.
You know the drill. Stick to it!
It's not always easy, most days it is difficult!
But remember the reward! This should be motivation enough. And even when you fall, motivation to start again!

Everything of the best for your wife and her recovery, and you supporting her!

Stay strong and be Blessed!

little179

Go well mate, thinking of you and the support that I would love to read if in your shoes. Take one day at a time, I do and thankfully am hanging in there but am tempted at the moment. It has been 31 days now for me, one day at a time!