Discomfort after being horny for an extended period

Reboot_Dude

Does anyone else feel like this? If I've been very horny for a while on my reboot, I fairly quickly lose the erection I had but remain turned on and develop a feeling of pressure in my perineum, behind my dick and an increased need to pee. This can last hours. It's a bit uncomfortable, I'm assuming this is my prostate increasing in size slightly? I'm about 40 days into my current reboot without any ejaculations and I'm hoping in a real sexual situation my body allow itself to indulge and not suffer from this... perhaps this is my body wanting to orgasm to release pressure?

screwedup40

Reboot_Dude said:
Does anyone else feel like this? If I've been very horny for a while on my reboot, I fairly quickly lose the erection I had but remain turned on and develop a feeling of pressure in my perineum, behind my dick and an increased need to pee. This can last hours. It's a bit uncomfortable, I'm assuming this is my prostate increasing in size slightly? I'm about 40 days into my current reboot without any ejaculations and I'm hoping in a real sexual situation my body allow itself to indulge and not suffer from this... perhaps this is my body wanting to orgasm to release pressure?

I'm not sure what causes this, but yes, I've experienced this too.  I know they say the body absorbs any excess semen, but in the past there did seem to be a correlation between me abstaining and having to urinate more. 

Reboot_Dude

kulik242 said:
You haven't edged, have you?

Nope, never did that even before I started rebooting. Just had a few days where I was incredibly horny! Haven?t had it since, just putting it down to needing to release and not allowing it to happen.

Alex48

Yes friend, the same thing is happening to me. I have been without PMO for 70 days and I have the same symptoms. I have more and more recurring morning woods, and that feeling of urinating often returned. I guess it's part of the process. It is really annoying. It happened to me at the beginning and now that I am approaching 90 days.