Almost 80 days without PMO. Doubt how to continue.

Alex48

Hi. Y m a lot of doubt about how to continue with the reboot. I m on 75 days without PMO. I feel very well, all mornings with a strong wood, feeling my libido high. This last month the changings are feeling a lot, i feel that it s a very good signal. But i don t know how to start my sexual life again. I don t have a partner, and don t know wich way can be better.
The body already begins to ask me at least M, I touched this morning just a little and then a little material came out. It was not O. So, I do not want to make mistakes that are at least rude.
Arrived at 90 days, how to start? If I masturbate without P before meeting someone could throw everything away? I would like to try to meet someone even to have sex. The truth is that my last three experiences were very hard because I had almost no erections and they left me very low. But like everyone here I suppose I love having sex and I want to get them back. I have read that sexual recovery is progressive, and I am worried that it will not work the first time.
I m 48 yo. I accept suggestions!