Until I win

igetum

I have had a victory before, it was so nice. But some remnants of pictures in my laptop pulled me back. I am going to fight again, and I will not relent until I win. I once had a more than six months run without PMO. Now after one year and nine months of relapse, I want to fight again. I am now a man, I want to build a family. To start me off, I am going to be posting here every day on my status. I know this time around, it is forever free.

igetum

Just about eighteen hours after making the big decision, here I am. This morning, I felt an urge so strong to MO. After walking around the house, I opted to do laundry. Till I win, I am not relenting.

igetum

Three days, I am still soldering on I'm tired of hiding and harming myself. By God's grace I'm winning this battle. I'm back to meditation and it feels wow. Until I win I'm not relenting.

igetum

Four days on, I am soldering on. I am back at hypnosis and meditation and it feels great. This morning, I feel horny but my mantra still remains, I am free from PMO.

igetum

97 hours on, I am working late on internet, but I hope I do not fall to the temptation. Until I win, I am not relenting.