No PMO and premature ejaculation

Wabbajack

Hey! I'm wondering how do you people deal with the problem of premature ejaculation while abstaining from PMO.

I have sex with my GF usually once a week, sometimes a two weeks break, sometimes every other day, generally: rarely, or not as often as I'd like.

And I come way to quickly. I know there are other ways to please a girl, foreplay and stuff and I do them for her satisfaction, but when it comes to penetration, I'm usually from 30 seconds to 2 minutes until I'm done.

I know "second rounds" would be better, but we rarely do them (we have some other sex-related problem in the relationship, oher story).

Anyway, what's your remedy?

Wabba

ccole4

Have you ever thought about changing your techniques of having sex? Some people have advised having periods during sex of which you have breaks/taking it slower. This is something I normally do and I know I last longer because of it. If I went hard for a few minutes straight, I know I would ejaculate quicker.

There's even some who have said that you can train your dick to delay ejaculation. People have advised to try and stop your pee for a while when you're in the middle of peeing. Then obviously continue peeing. I think this maybe gives you more control in stopping ejaculation during sex and lasting longer.

I haven't read much about it, but it's food for thought. Hope it goes well for you.