About the Kegel muscle and how your ED manifests itself

Eidan

Hello there,

I asked this similar question in the past, but with no answer, probably because I didn't use the proper vocabulary. Here s the situation, I have PIED, but still manage to have 80% or 90% strong erection. These are the symptoms I observed, especially while I was still in denial:

_ Able to ejaculate by MO or PMO with almost no erection
_ Low sensitivity in the penis
_ almost impossible to ejaculate with my partners and to remain hard in them even though they were awesomely hot

These are pretty common symptoms I believe, but one in particular is worrying me because so far I haven't read a lot about it in the literature dealing with our problem.
So far, because of my ED, I ve come across 4 types of erection:

_ 1 almost no difference with my flaccid penis, a little bit wider and longer, but still hanging
_ 2 half hard, perpendicular to my belly, wider and longer, but still quite soft and flabby
_ 3 hard , almost completely erect against my belly
_ 4 very hard, almost completely erect against my belly, but like at least a third wider than in the situation 3, and the tip of my penis is also like a third bigger than in the situation 3

Now to get to the erection 4, I need to be very very excited and it only lasts like maybe a minute, or, I need to contract / use my kegel muscle, and then I get a erection 4, but I can't hold my Kegel muscles forever.

Did you come across a similar situation ? Does the need to contract the Kegel muscle to get a full erection disappear with the reboot ? Is it still PIED or is something else ?

This is important for me for i need to know if I need the reboot and something else ( beside turning my life around as well ^^). Plus i got a 16 cm long penis but with a circumference of only 11,5 cm with a erection 4, so it ain't funny to drop to erection level 3  ;)

Thanks for your help ! have a great day

HiroP

Eidan said:
Hello there,

I asked this similar question in the past, but with no answer, probably because I didn't use the proper vocabulary. Here s the situation, I have PIED, but still manage to have 80% or 90% strong erection. These are the symptoms I observed, especially while I was still in denial:

_ Able to ejaculate by MO or PMO with almost no erection
_ Low sensitivity in the penis
_ almost impossible to ejaculate with my partners and to remain hard in them even though they were awesomely hot

These are pretty common symptoms I believe, but one in particular is worrying me because so far I haven't read a lot about it in the literature dealing with our problem.
So far, because of my ED, I ve come across 4 types of erection:

_ 1 almost no difference with my flaccid penis, a little bit wider and longer, but still hanging
_ 2 half hard, perpendicular to my belly, wider and longer, but still quite soft and flabby
_ 3 hard , almost completely erect against my belly
_ 4 very hard, almost completely erect against my belly, but like at least a third wider than in the situation 3, and the tip of my penis is also like a third bigger than in the situation 3

Now to get to the erection 4, I need to be very very excited and it only lasts like maybe a minute, or, I need to contract / use my kegel muscle, and then I get a erection 4, but I can't hold my Kegel muscles forever.

Did you come across a similar situation ? Does the need to contract the Kegel muscle to get a full erection disappear with the reboot ? Is it still PIED or is something else ?

This is important for me for i need to know if I need the reboot and something else ( beside turning my life around as well ^^). Plus i got a 16 cm long penis but with a circumference of only 11,5 cm with a erection 4, so it ain't funny to drop to erection level 3  ;)

Thanks for your help ! have a great day

If you don't get the information you need here, you might try: http://www.risingmaster.com/kegels-for-men/.  The guy seems to know his stuff and if you post your question as a comment, he'll respond.

Eidan

Thank you Hirop, but m not really looking for Kegel exercices. M more looking for feedbacks from other people who suffered from PIED to know if they also had to really on their kegel muscle to get a full erection and if it goes away with the reboot ^^