Here we go

workinprogressUK

Can you change your computer? Move the furniture around on your office? Change your passwords? Set up a screensaver that reminds you NOT to lapse? Anything that changes the pattern? Anything that cuts the wire in your neural network that goes from A to B to P? Are you in a position where if you turn the computer on and get the urge.... and you feel your fingers typing a url you don;'t want them to... you just hit the OFF button (don't bother shutting it down nicely) and leave the room? Could you set your computer up in very public places where you have no privacy? I really feel for you, JJ. You must be despairing. But I hope you can find ways to change the rhythm, disrupt the pattern or break the chain. 

Happycat123

I have been addicted for 20 years and have been trying to quit for tooo long! i am back on day 1 again!

Words of wisdom needed. i am desperate to quit!!!! :-[

I'm there with you.  It is so hard.  I think I figured out a bit today that some of what I deal with is anxiety and this seems to be a way of dealing with it.  I don't think I realized how much anxiety I have.