I am having vivid dreams : How they are leading to relapse

The Baddest

I started on this website a month ago. Everytime I logged in and tried to NoFap, I kept on relapsing. God help me this time!
Anyway I am having vivid dreams now that I have stopped taking NoFap seriously, I mean I don't make it bigger that myself. So the last 2 times I relapsed - there are some patterns to them: Both times happened on Saturday nights; each day I had woken up with some dream of something like a naked girl turning in bed with me or someone performing oral sex on me. Just after a week after relapse these dreams start coming and mood sets for the day which eventually leads to relapse. Please consider that I have tried every method of willpower etc. I have learned a few things
Take pride in your erections, they define you they are important.
Do not criticize or complain to yourself. Be the man you want to be - the best version of yourself.

So I am starting to have vivid dreams again. Today is Friday. It turns out dreams are nothing to fear about. They are just there as a coping mechanism to deal with issues that you are not able to handle emotionally in real life. Therefore dreams are great for emotional health.
At this point I would say to you - Dream on
For a great life
For a confident you
Let's HOPE more than fear .  :)