consuming semen

persian29

anyone else here consume their own semen when they masterbate? ive heard its really health for u and doesnt really taste that bad..so why not?

edit: save trees

R

RecoveringObjectifier

Newborn Brain said:
If u wanna  do it, consider talking to a doctor about pros and cons..

I would be WAY too inhibited to ask my doctor this, lol, and don't think it's really all that necessary.  You'd ingest such a small quantity at a time, it can't possibly be harmful since it comes from you.  An interesting phenomenon is that you might find yourself setting out with the intent, but your resolve quickly drops off just after ejaculation.

Or so I've heard, anyway...  8)  ::) ;)

Promise

I never go anywhere without mah copy
photo.jpg

Jijnyasu

Yeah. Things I don't need to think about right now. Probably not the place to ask that. But, no. It won't hurt you... physically.

R

RecoveringObjectifier

Gracie said:
Most men want women to swallow, so what would be the difference?

I admit I agree that it should be a requirement of men who expect this, to have tried it themselves.

R

RecoveringObjectifier

RecoveringObjectifier said:
Promise said:
Trigger alert at thick and creamy :3

You're evil;)

This was a trigger last night, but fortunately circumstances around the house thwarted a relapse.  And this morning, the danger seemed to have passed.

Promise

Haha, sorry mate, I was only being silly D:

I didn't mean to actually set anyone off!  I realise how unhelpful it is to come here for 'refuge' then have to witness triggers, but honestly I had no idea it would trigger anyone >.<

S

SO Reboot Partner

Well, I think that the fact that 0.25% (that is a quarter of one percent) of men can orally "reach" themselves is accurate only because 100% have tried.

Thanks for the trigger warning earlier, please tip the waitstaff.

R

RecoveringObjectifier

SO Reboot Partner said:
Well, I think that the fact that 0.25% (that is a quarter of one percent) of men can orally "reach" themselves is accurate only because 100% have tried.

Some might not ever leave the house if they could!

Jijnyasu

I've done more stuff than I can remember. A lot of it makes me a little sick if I think about it. I got mixed up with a woman on line who dared me to do this. So I did. Honestly, I didn't see what the big deal was. It didn't taste bad or anything. It wasn't a rush of any kind, at least for me. I dunno. It did make me wonder why some women really seem to dislike it. Maybe mine just tastes better than most. I really don't know and don't plan to sample any other. It certainly isn't unsafe, or young women would constantly be in the ER. People have been doing it forever. But I certainly don't see any reason to add it to my sexual repertoire. I really doubt this will ever happen, but if my wife were to ask me to, I'd be happy to oblige. Hell, at this point, if I can rebuild a healthy, loving, fun, wonderful sex life with my real live attractive wife, I'd guess I'd be up for about anything that would make her happy, as long as it didn't seem like it led down the rabbit hole again. For the record, she's not a fan. But does it from time to time as a special request.

Ironic. While most people are looking for ways to spice things up, I'm really looking forward to being able to enjoy the most boring sex ever. Guess I've had enough "excitement" for a few lifetimes. Some human closeness, love, and passion would be nice, for a change.