Re-Rebooting

Q

Quit

Today I accomplished exactly what I wanted to do. No triggers or exposures. I feel pretty good about that. I also not feel much of the urge right now either. Let's hope things keep going this way. I don't really have much to write about since everything is pretty copesettic. I'm looking to repeat the same thing tomorrow.

Q

Quit

Something strange happened to me today. I got triggered when I was looking at memes (I'm going to avoid that site from now on) and as usual, I got aroused and (TRIGGER WARNING) started to think about the physical sensations of sex as what usually happens. So far I've had luck just treating it like a thought when you are meditating and just letting it go. But this time it kept building and I just had an O, hands-free. I'm absolutely bewildered as that has never happened to me before. So far the chaser effect is leaving me alone and I fully intend to return to my efforts of hard mode. I guess I'll reset? so 90 days would be 2 weeks after new years. I'm going to shrug it off and not let the annoyance/disappointment get to me but needless to say, I am thoroughly confused. I hope this was just a weird situation akin to something like a wet-dream. I also find it mildly funny because I could have easily been in public. Hopefully, this never happens again.