NoFap Journal - #PMOFree2020

C

Chuck Shurley

DAY 14 - COMPLETED

Two weeks done! Wow. Very happy with that. Had about 6 hours sleep last night. Think it's down to some sandalwood incense I used.

A very long shift at work, so I'm tired, but nowhere near as tired as I would normally be after a fapping session. You know the underlying burning fatigue in your muscles and bones, that lingers there, even on your days off.

Not much else to report at the moment.

C

Chuck Shurley

DAY 15 - COMPLETED

It was my day off, and I didn't really do much to be honest. I went shopping for a bit, watched TV, read a bit, and slept for a couple of hours. I feel a bit rough. Some folk at work have been ill, and I'm wondering if I've caught something.

Acne is worsening. I've read some material linking it to rising testosterone levels and hormones balancing themselves out. I suppose that's a good thing long term.

C

Chuck Shurley

DAY 16 - COMPLETED

Been at work, and passed multiple tests today. My brain seemed able to recall information better, despite the brain fog and fatigue in my head. I can't really explain it.

Woke up first thing feeling nausea, but it passed, and I did manage to get 7 hours sleep, which is an improvement on the 4 hours I've been getting since starting this.

No real urges today.

C

Chuck Shurley

DAY 17 - COMPLETED

A rough day today. An extremely long shift at work, hence the delay in posting. Memory was an absolute shambles, blurry vision, anxiety, loss of confidence in my ability to do the most basic of things. Raspy voice too. I literally felt like I had relapsed, but I haven't. Just a day to chalk off.

C

Chuck Shurley

DAY 18 - COMPLETED

Had to battle my urges today. Really feels like I have a fight on my hands.

Met an attractive woman as well, and I just felt so disconnected, as though as I was looking through someone else's pair of eyes.

It's disheartening, because I've been sleeping better the last few nights, but I feel like I do on Day 3. Meh.

C

Chuck Shurley

DAY 19 - COMPLETED

So many sexual thoughts today, it's been crazy. Not really been tempted to masturbate, but the erotic thoughts have just wrecked my brain today, regardless of what I've been trying to get done today.

I am sleeping better now in terms of number of hours per night, even though it's still broken and disrupted.

I remember the last time I did a Nofap streak, and I reached this point. It was similar in terms of the erotic thoughts, but I didn't have the brain fog unlike now.

C

Chuck Shurley

DAY 20 - COMPLETED

An old friend called Insomnia visited me last night. Awake at 3am, full of energy and couldn't get back to sleep. Went to work feeling like a zombie, and had to push through it. The urges are growing stronger, but I'm still trying to keep focused ahead.

Not much else to report. Have a long day tomorrow, so I shall see if I can sleep much better tonight.

C

Chuck Shurley

DAY 21 - COMPLETED

Wow! 3 weeks done! A long shift at work and I'm very tired. Feel ready for bed, despite getting a better night's rest, after the 4 hour sleep the night before.

Thanks Do or Die for the complimentary message.

C

Chuck Shurley

DAY 22 - COMPLETED

Another terrible night's sleep, with a wet dream to go along with it. Definitely feel like a loss of energy, but nowhere near as bad as after a normal masturbation session. Thankfully, I've read countless posts elsewhere from those suggesting it's just a temporary thing, and it'll be alright after a few days.

C

Chuck Shurley

DAY 23 - COMPLETED

It's been my day off, and just been relaxing. Have a terrible headache. Got a horrible feeling it's due to the wet dream, and that it's set me back more than I was hoping.

Not much I can do about that anyway. Just have to keep moving forward.

Do or die

Respected Member
Hey chunk wake up early to avoid wet dream. I have no wet dreams in this reboot. I am at day 20 today.

C

Chuck Shurley

DAY 24 - COMPLETED

A short shift at work, and went to the opticians to sort out some glasses, as my eyesight has been suffering recently. I wouldn't normally have gone, and was planning to cancel, but I do have some willpower to go out and sort things out. Today was the first.