After 6 days of no PMO

I have some questions and an experience to share......
The point is I have been able to live with no PMO.....personally I did not find it really difficult....though I found myself wating to masturbate at times....but its alright....on the other hand, my erections are coming back at times.....and sometimes really hard....but I dont masturbate though.....also a bit stressed out....having problems in my relationship.....the thing is to hold on....I dont even know whether this will work.....its just that all the people in this forum give me hope....and people have identified my problem with classic symptoms of PIED. I feel much better now....I practice meditation and yoga.....it gives you positive energy....I would suggest everyone to do so.....

Now the question:When am I going to have the morning erections???I mean my situation has improved....and after I wake up, I find a semi-semi-semi-semi erect penis.....my question is:How long would it take for the penis to be erect in the morning???And also after 6days of no PMO, I am not having night falls.....is it something to be worried about???

I hope my experience helps others....and any answer/info to my questions will be helpful.....thank you....to all the people....you all are beautiful... :) :)

princio

its just an app on your profile that counts and displays the number of days you went without masturbation. as you can see on his, there is a green bar saying 4 days since last reset.