Meditation

grego

To those of you who meditate, do you believe it's helping out with curing the ED?  I'm in the process of rewiring now but it's still taking far too long, so I'm trying other things as well.  Is the meditation more of a placebo effect or does it truly help with getting your brain back to 'factory settings' so to speak?

TheBadger

In my opinion and from my experience of meditation. It does not help in the curing of PIED but it does help alleviate some of the symptoms i.e the insomnia, depression, brain fog and anxiety. Also, its a pretty good thing to get into anyways. I am almost certain meditation is not a placebo effect. Brain studies now show differences in brain anatomy and physiology of long time meditators to those who don't meditate. There has been lots of research on this. Really its up too you to look into and pick a practice which works for you. If your not religious or spiritual like me then I have found TM meditation to be idea although you do have to pay to do a four day course in it which sort of sucks.