REBOOT DURING LOCKDOWN

For all guys out there,

i think that being locked down is a really good opportunity to Start a reboot. As weird as it sounds, practising the abstention of PMO during lockdown May become a source of motivaron for yall. i mean, if you can accomplish it during lockdown then you can do it whenever you want. in addition, u dont have to be worried about your next sexual encounters, just concentrate day by Day to get rid of this awful and destructive habit. just a piece of advice for anyone struggling out there. keep safe buddies

imsorrynotsorry

Hello Jfrancisco2102,

Like you said, it sounds weired in the first place but i'm also finding myself in a better condition than before lockdown. Yes, boredom and loneliness, we have to face them with a strategy and overcome those situations where we would just turn on the PC or whatever.
During lockdown i'm running 2-3 times a week like a pro. This helps me stay focused.
Furthermore i'm showering cold since 1st of march. This strengthens my willpower to achieve things, like staying off P.
This works for me and maybe for you as well?! It's only the strategy that works best for me now.

The accomplishment during lockdown is a great thing, but this will haunt us for a long time, so we don't have to be naive. It will stay, even if we can't feel it. It's up to us to reach a level of sovereignty to face it, when it's coming back, not empty handed.