Starting the PMO challenge

B

basednigerian

Hey I just started on this forum and going to do the PMO challenge. I've been doing PMO since freshman year of high school and didn't think it was a big deal. I'm in my second year of college now and had sex for the first time on the first night of school with a senior chick but couldn't get it up. I played it cool and I was lucky that she was didn't care much about the incident.
I don't want this to happen again though. I'm just posting to watch my progress. Thanks.

vispren

Hello and welcome, basednigerian:)

Learn as much as possible about reboot.

Start here.

That link helped me out a great deal.

Good luck :)

B

basednigerian

I ended up relapsing a few times since my first post, but now i'm on a 5 day streak. The sexual urges are kicking big time now and I don't know if I can hold out any longer. I'm constantly reminding myself why I started this challenge and that doing PMO would only feel good for like 10 seconds. and after I would feel like absolute shit.

The good things about these past 5 days is that I've been approached more by people and I'm finally seeing how sexy girls are. It's as if there is a new trigger in my mind when I see a girl that tell me "wow she is a 10, lemme think of something to say to her and approach." I feel as if I can approach girls now, but don't know what to say. Maybe in another week I'll get past that hump (if I make it that far  :(). I'll keep this updated as my streak progresses.